Sunday, July 17, 2016

Weekend Stitching.

 Weekends are usually busy with family commitments but I did find some time for two more finishes. The first set of QAYG blocks were made by Marijke, from The Netherlands, and they went together very quickly.
    While I was clearing some fabric out of my stash cupboard I found some fabric for more joining strips so, rather than putting it back in the cupboard I thought I'd just use it up. I still have a pile of QAYG blocks to use but it is diminishing, while the pile of finished quilts is growing nicely. I hope to have some more to share in between working more nights but time will tell.
Once again, very grateful thanks for all of your donations for these quilt projects.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Marijke said...

Its beautiful made Jan .
hugs Marijke