Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Very Special Delivery.

 I received a very large parcel stuffed with these three beautiful quilts. Ann G. from NSW has made and donated these three fabulous quilts and they are also beautifully quilted. They have also given me some good ideas to use up more of my scraps.
     The pile of quilts for those affected by domestic violence, is growing and I'm very grateful for all of your support with these quilt projects. I've also been busy quilting more tops and will have more to share soon.
   Thanks again Ann for your wonderful donation to the needy. They will be very much appreciated.
Hugs, Jan Mac


2 comments:

Jo said...

You do get a lot sent to you... Well done

Linda said...

What super quilts. Your friend Ann is very kind. Love the way she has used up so many small squares. Definitely ideas to remember.