Monday, March 21, 2016

The Postman Has Been Busy.

 While I've been busy working night shift, my quilting angels have been busy making lots of QAYG blocks and quilts to donate to the needy. Ann G. from NSW sent two beautiful quilts and they will be treasured by the recipients. Vicky from New Zealand sent a beautiful set of QAYG blocks which will make a fabulous quilt. The blocks are individually quilted and different to the the usual QAYG blocks and will look lovely when made into a quilt.

Marijke from The Netherlands, also sent a huge box of QAYG blocks as well as strips for joining the blocks and yarn for the crocheted blankets. Many thanks to all of you lovely readers for supporting the quilt project for the needy. As soon as I have a break from working nights I plan to get some more quilts finished and donated.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Marijke said...

Morning Jan. Beautiful quilts and blocks.
I,m glad my parcel arrived ,have fun with it ,
hugs Marijke