Thursday, January 7, 2016

More Help From Penel B.

 A very large box from Penel  B. Of NSW arrived today and Penel has been very busy and has made two more sets of 35 QAYG blocks. She also sent binding fabric and another lovely piece which will make a lovely backing or a feature fabric. I hope Penel enjoyed making the blocks and using up some scraps because they will result in some very lovely donation quilts.
    I had a late night last night as we drove to Melbourne to see Georgy Girl, the musical about The Seekers. The show was fantastic and well worth seeing and DH enjoyed it so much he said he would love to see it again. I'm back working nights again but there was just enough time to make another quilt from donated QAYG blocks, as well as some I made earlier in the week.
    I can't wait to finish Penel's blocks into quilts and then I'll be making more blocks as the pile is diminishing.
A very big than you to everyone who has sent donations. The world will be a little better for some of the needy because of your generosity.
Hugs, Jan Mac


No comments: