Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Fun Day of Chatting.

 Yesterday was the last meeting for the year with my Melbourne quilting group and it was lovely to see everyone again before we take our summer break. We don't meet again until February so I wanted to get some more tops to quilt from the large number which have accumulated. There were about 100 tops to finish and we have been steadily working our way through them, donating 91 yesterday to a group which supports kids in Foster Care.
     Our Show and Tell was lovely as always as we have a lot of talented quilters and these are just a few we saw yesterday. After so much talking yesterday my throat was very sore and I slept most of the way home while DH drove so today I'm planning to be in a "cone of silence" to rest my throat. I'm planning a quieter day of stitching after two very busy days and I still have some family sewing to finish. I hope your Christmas stitching is almost finished.
Hugs, Jan Mac


No comments: