Monday, October 12, 2015

QAYG Blocks from WA.

I was away for the weekend on a camping get-together and recovering from working nights and received these beautiful QAYG blocks from Maria W from Western Australia. Maria has been away traveling as well so I was very surprised that she managed to make and donate 15 of these fabulous blocks which will help me make some more lovely quilts to donate.
    Thanks so much Maria for the lovely blocks. They will be much appreciated by the needy.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Cat said...

I've just returned home from a wonderful holiday in WA, NT, and NSW .. .. .. what an amazing country with so much variance
I will be back . . . to Australia and to blogging

Anonymous said...

Delighted they arrived.. Had two weeks between trips... Am home again now sew can sew some more...
Have a lovely trip...