Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Quilting Time.

 Monday was my meeting day for my Melbourne quilting group and it was lovely to take some time for hand stitching as well as catching up with friends.
  I handed over four more quilts for Peter Mac hospital (as shown in recent blog post) and also got back into stitching my one inch hexagons in Robyn Pandolph fabric. I need 18 full flowers and have finished 12 so not many to go now. I'm at the stage of making sure I have enough variety in my combinations of fabrics.
   Show and Tell was also inspiring at the meeting and here are just a few of the quilts shared.
I'm enjoying working on one of my quilts but also plan to finish off more of my UFOs this year before I start too many new projects.
Hugs, Jan Mac



2 comments:

Marijke said...

Hallo Jan ,back to quilting ? love the colors on the flower hexagons.I,m workin on a flying geese quilt I love paperpiercing. mail you some photos soon.hugs Marijke

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Love your hexie flowers Jan. That looks like a very beautiful Antique Weding Sampler up for Show and Tell.