I did manage to quilt this donated top before I started work on Sunday but didn't get time to bind it until tonight. This top was originally square and too wide for the groups I donate to now. I took 1 of the rows of blocks off and re-added the border on that side. I used the removed blocks for the backing. I've started re-making some of the donated tops so I can get them finished and off to their recipients. I find it better to keep them to 50 x 70 inches in size as most groups like that size, and it means I don't have to spend as much on batting. We have a family wedding this weekend and then I'm working nights again so not as much time to sew as I would like but I guess I'll have to be happy with just one finish this week.
Hugs, Jan Mac