Thursday, December 11, 2014

Progress With Vintage Hexagons.

The warm weather, a break from work and watching the Australian test team play cricket on TV has meant more progress with these vintage hexagons. I have now finally de-constructed the entire piece and I'm well on the way to having them all re-stitched.


It will only be a small piece but I still love it for all the fabulous fabric from long ago. I love giving new life to old pieces and this had been butchered. I want to keep working on this one to get it finished as I have another vintage piece which is on its way to me from a lovely quilter I chat with online. I have offered to remake it but we will see what shape it's in and what I can do. Hopefully I haven't taken on too much of a challenge. I'll share photos when it arrives from the US.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

WOW Looks great and you are making great progress