Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Stitching

 Our weather was much cooler today and it's perfect weather for more tidying of the sewing room as well as finishing off more quilts. I still have some kids' quilts to finish for the camp for abused and neglected kids. I was on a roll today and finished off two more QAYG quilts as well as clearing out more bins of fabric. I'll post photos tomorrow of the next UFO I'm tackling.
  I've also had a few requests to keep the Oz Comfort Quilts blog site up so I'll continue to add the photos of finished quilts which will be donated. I've also made a few QAYG blocks from scraps and it's good to have some of those older fabrics used up and out of here.
  I hope you are having some time for some stitching as well. Back to the machine again to see if I can finish off a few more quilts.
Hugs, Jan Mac

2 comments:

Maria said...

These QAYG quilts always look fabulous. Great work Jan..

Maria said...

As usual Jan, your QAYG quilts look so striking!