Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Postman Has Been Busy

 I received more lovely parcels of donations today and they will all help to make life a little easier for the needy as they enable me to make and donate more quilts and blankets.
 Delys Rogers from Western Australia sent a lovely parcel of QAYG blocks which will join the blocks I've made to make another quilt. Cait Gordon also from WA also sent another parcel of orphan blocks and fabric strips which will help me yo make more QAYG blocks.
Kaite Matilda from NSW also sent a lovely parcel of knitting wool and yarn for me to make more crocheted blankets.
Thank you all for your generous donations. Today not much sewing happened as I had to take my Dad to the Doctors as well as help him buy groceries, run errands etc. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive.
Hugs, Jan Mac


1 comment:

kaiteM said...

Arrived on Wednesday? that was fast, usually it takes till Thursday if i post on Monday, things are getting faster. Hope Dad's ok....