Sunday, January 8, 2012

Last day in Hong Kong


Sadly the internet is very slow and hard to get here at times so I'm not able to post as much as I'd like. I may have to do updates of the trip when I get home again.
We saw the rare pink dolphins, visited Ocean Park, took the cable car to sse the Giant Buddha, saw an old fishing village built on stilts, climbed 400 steps to see the monastery of 10,000 buddhas and used the metro to travel all over HK. It's the last day here today and we're off to China tomorrow.
Having a great time and will update when I can. We loved the Giant Pandas at Ocean Park and also saw a wonderful 30 min live stage show of the Lion King at Disneyland.
Hugs, Jan Mac

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Thank you for sharing Hong Kong with us, have enjoyed your photos. Looking forward to seeing photos from China next.