Monday, November 14, 2011

A Virus !

I've been absent again as I had an "off week" and just didn't feel well. I was aching and felt nauseated but nothing else eventuated so I had a quiet week.
We had our youngest DD back home for the weekend and had a lovely time catching up even though we talk on the phone every day LOL!
Her mischievous kitten was very happy to play with my knitting yarn while I crocheted more squares for blankets for the needy.
I have also been without a computer since the weekend as it had a virus as well. Luckily DH is a computer techie and he's spent lots of time sorting it out and I think it's finally right again now.
I missed posting on Sunday for the Star quilt update so here is my progress so far. I've joined 35 stars as well as joining more star pieces together. It's less than I'd hoped but still progress so I'm happy with that.
Hope all is well in your corner of the world. BTW There is still a need for more mini Xmas stockings if anyone still has some to send.
Many thanks, Jan Mac

5 comments:

willywagtail said...

If you took a few of those stars out you could make a rough map of Australia. Just kidding. Take care getting better. Viruses these days seem to take our bodies longer to get over even when we think we are well. Cherrie

Lynne said...

Hope you're feeling better really soon. The stars look fantastic put together like that.

Gina E. said...

Sorry to hear you have been 'under the weather', Jan. You are probably exhausted with all the work you do for other people!
I'm glad you put that little note at the foot of your post about the mini Xmas stockings; I only finished four of them before my machine had a hissy fit. I can send them now, or wait until next week when I hope to have at least a dozen, as I am supposed to be getting my machine back this week. As soon as I get it back, I plan to keep going with the stockings, as I've cut heaps of fabric strips ready to sew.

Merilyn said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!! Your star quilt is looking quite wonderful Jan!!!!

kaiteM said...

I hope you're well again by now Jan, take care.