Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cross Stitch Tuesday Part 5

I expected to have finished this cross stitch piece by now but I found that I had made a mistake by one stitch on the letter Z. I was using a photocopy of the pattern so I could cross off each row and the photocopy was a bit crooked so I was a stitch out and although it wouldn't have been detectable I decided to un-stitch the error.
I hadn't made any mistakes for the rest of the piece so I decided to get it finished correctly rather than quickly. I finished the last design of a girl reading a book and have almost finished the letter Z now.
I should have it finished and ready to show you next Tuesday. I'm not allowing myself to think of the next stitching UFO I want to finish until this is completely done. Oh I'm not usually this disciplined so I'm going with it while it lasts. LOL
Hugs Jan Mac

5 comments:

kaiteM said...

it's fabulous Jan, thanks for showing us the progress.

willywagtail said...

I am amazed at how your discipline is getting you through some difficult tasks so quickly. It really is paying off. Cherrie

Mary-anne said...

and you ahve inspired me to gte out my UFO's - thank you.
It looks great.

Merilyn said...

Wonderful finish there Jan!!! Good for you to persevere, must be a good feeling to have it finally completed!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.