Friday, May 20, 2011

The End of the Week.

I received more parcels today and I'm continually amazed at the generosity of my blog readers. Susan Clissold (NSW) happened across my blogs and was inspired to try making some QAYG blocks and also beanies and scarves. She has done a marvelous job and made 8 beautiful QAYG blocks, 13 beanies and 6 scarves which will all help to make life a little easier and warmer for those affected by the floods. Susan also included a lovely note and it is so lovely to know that so many people are being helped because people are willing to give of their time and talents to help others.
I also received a parcel of 8 lovely QAYG blocks from Wendy Cross (NSW) and they will all be used to make more quilts to donate on your behalf.
I've had a busy week with paid work too but I have managed to finish off more quilts and will show more photos on my other blog soon. I'm also working on another crocheted blanket for the homeless and it's a great way to use up lots of bits and pieces of yarn.
Once again thank you all for your help with these projects which are helping so many in need.
Love, Jan Mac

No comments: