Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Not Enough Time


Yes I know we all have the same number of hours in our day but at times I wish for more.
We went camping with a great group of friends for 5 days and spent most of the time laughing.
Today was a day of catch up with the washing and sorting out of camping gear to be done.
My next week is going to be busy with work but I do hope to get some time for quilting as well. If not there's always another day for that.
I enjoy our camping trips and time to chat and catch up on my reading too so we are planning another trip soon.
I hope to have some finished quilts to show you soon.
Cheers, Jan Mac

4 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

what a wonderful place, Love it! thanks for sharing, sometimes it is good just to get out there, instead of being in all 4 walls at home, thanks for reminding me to look outside sometimes.

kaiteM said...

Lovely place to camp, nice river bed and hills around. K.

Carol E. said...

I'm glad to know you relax now and then!

amandajg said...

Glad to see you take some time for yourself, after all the "giving" you have been doing over the last year!